Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation: 
  1. The things that i liked about this class is the fact that there are lots of new things that we learn throughout the days of class.Another thing will be Mr.Haymore CTR speeches. 
  2. I really did not have that many things that i disliked in this class. 
  3. I wouldn't recommend anything to improve the class. 
  4. The highlight for me in this class would be when we read out goals and when we write in our electronic portfolios
  5. I really tried to do my best in this class because it was a very informative class because of the new things that i learned when we would have that class.
  6. I am actually a little on and off with reading my life planning goals just because i have been busy and couldn't really have time to read them,
  7. I actually am committed to be a ctr person because i have already experienced how i am being a ctw person and its something that did affect me but also my parents and family and i never wan that to happen again. 
  8. I ,learned a variety of things in this class and i will teach the things and benefits to my siblings and other people because they are really important to life. 
  9. What i will always remember about this class is Mr.Haymores Speeches on Choosing the Right(CTR) because he would always mention it all the time we would have him for class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment